Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm geeting flabby for Aparna

For the last one month Rahul Bose has stopped working out. He has even ceased to play his favourite sport rugby…all this to look 45 for Aparna Sen's The Japanese Wife.

Says Rahul, "We started shooting for the portions where I've to look 45 on Wednesday (3 October). I've been preparing for it for a month. Earlier I needed to look far fitter for Samar Khan's Shourya.

But for The Japanese Wife there were many weight swings since we shot my character from his early 20s and now to 45."

To compound the physical complexities The Japanese Wife is the only film of Rahul that hasn't been shot at a stretch. "So we're taking my character through the various physical phases piecemeal. It's been tough. But finally worth it. It was the biggest challenge of my acting career."

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search