Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Abhishek Bachchan endorses Flying Machine Click here to add this article to My Clips

The image “http://i.indiafm.com/img/news/07/sep/abhi1.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Machine or no machine, Abhishek Bachchan's career is really flying high. A series of topnotch endorsements and Abhishek is now endorsing Flying Machine jeans.

Why Flying Machine, I ask him as he heads for the shooting of Goldie Behl's Drona. "I really believe Flying Machine jeans are world class. I find them truly international in quality. And that's where they plan to take the brand. I feel Flying Machine has the potential to go global in a big way. And if I can help in taking just that bit of our country's potential abroad then I feel happy and privileged about it."

So does the denim brand intend to make Abhishek the global face of Flying Machine? "They do. And I feel good about it. Because I'm furthering the cause of a product I truly believe in," says Abhishek, and adds that he won’t endorse products he doesn't believe in.

Brainstorming is now on for the first Flying Machine ad. "I'm of course in the loop. I'm taken into confidence as to who would shoot the ad and other details. It's so gratifying to work with these young ad makers, many of whom finally come into making movies, Pradeep Sarkar (with whom I've done ads and now a film) and Balki being the latest examples of ad makers turned feature-film makers. These guys are really talented."

How different is the experience of doing an ad from a feature film? Abhishek mulls over that one. "I think it's far tougher doing an ad. With two minutes one has to say what one gets to say in nearly three hours in movies. So yes, I enjoy doing ads. Flying Machine is a special challenge. Because here I'm going to be instrumental in taking the product ahead of where it is. Hopefully, far ahead."

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search