Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Rakhi's hot number in Krazy 4

After her appearance on Koffee with Karan, Rakhi is fast shedding her image of a crass silicone propped item girl and emerging as a main stream Bollywood actress.

The 29 year old daughter of a Mumbai policeman, whose real name is Neeru Sawant has bagged an item number in Rakesh Roshan's comedy thriller Krazy 4.

Rakhi may lack sophistication but not humility. She knew whom to thank when she bagged the role. "The first person I informed was Karan Johar. I thanked him for inviting me on his show. My career has taken an upward swing after featuring on Koffee with Karan."

Rakesh Roshan confirmed he had signed up Rakhi saying, "Rakhi is performing a song in my film."

Rakhi is excited about her item number to be choreographed by Ganesh Acharya. She will undergo a major makeover for the number and has shed six kilos to look svelte.

"Everything, from head to toe, will look brand new!" she says.

"I have lost around six kilos in the past few weeks. I want to look my best, and the song is so hot it will blow you away."

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search