Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Katrina is lonely despite Sallu

Several times while shooting for her next two releases, Katrina was on the verge of tears.

During the shooting of Anil Sharma's Apne and David Dhawan's Partner Katrina invariably witnessed the warmth shared in a closely-knit famlily.

"The Deols in Apne and the Khans, Salman and Sohail (who've produced during the film) during Partner bonded so beautifully on the sets, I'd invariably miss my own family."

Shooting with The Deols for Apne was a very emotional experience.

Says the actress, "It was such a pleasure to just do a film with the Deols Dharamji, Sunny and Bobby. I'd look at them together on the sets and miss my sisters and mom so much…I come from a large family. But I'm in Mumbai alone.

And when I saw how beautifully the Deols bonded I felt….sad and happy…they were having so much fun. Made me wish I had my sisters around. It's unfortunate that my work has taken me away from my family."

Katrina's mother and sisters are in Chennai. "My mom keeps saying, do a Tamil film. So you can come home. I've done Telugu films. But never Tamil."

Katrina shares a very chummy relationship with Bobby Deol. "During Apne me and Bobby would inevitably be doing something or the other to annoy each other. He was constantly poking fun at me. That in turn annoyed me. Dharamji would sweetly act a referee between us. It was like being on a family picnic rather than working."

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search