Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Friday, July 27, 2007

Priyanka Chopra lists her favourite belongings

Priyanka Chopra lists five of her favourite belongings

Gizmo
"My brother Siddharth helps me with all of my gizmos. I am really attached to my Apple lap-top. I am always on it It is the best mode of communication for me. My photos, my music – it has plenty of my data," she reveals.

Accessory
"My Tag Heuer watch. This Link diamond model", says the brand ambassador pointing to her sleek chronometer.

Cosmetic
"Once thing I will not go out without is my mascara. It defines yours eyes and adds meaning to your expressions," she analyses.

Outfits
"My all – time favorite is a pair of jeans topped by a crisp, white shirt. But when I am playing it safe I go for a black shirt." says the erstwhile beauty queen.

Hotspots
"Most definitely my home. I am hardly there, you know," surmises the globe- trotting actor.

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search