Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Thursday, January 3, 2008

"Renzel wanted Anurag onboard" - Karan Johar

Post the flash -patch up between Karan Johar and Anurag Kashyap, it has been widely reported that Karan Johar has offered Anurag a job in his production house as the dialogue writer of a film to be produced by Karan. This, as an olive branch?

"What olive branch?" counters Karan . "It was he who said things about me. Yes, Anurag is writing the dialogues for a film to be directed by Renzel d'Silva, that extremely talented writer who scripted Rang De Basanti. Renzel is directing an emotional thriller for my Dharma Productions. It was Renzel's idea to get Anurag on board for the dialogues. It had nothing to with my patchup with Anurag," says Karan who had just returned to Mumbai after short New Years holiday in Goa.

"I took the opportunity in Goa of doing some more reading for my next directorial project which I want to call Khan. The film requires extensive research."

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search