Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm ashamed for not watching TZP: Ayesha Takia

We have all seen Ayesha Takia in different roles in various Bollywood flicks. We have even known about her ambitions and plans as an actress.

Here we present a different Ayesha Takia who talks about music – her likes and dislikes.

Q: What's playing on your iPod these days?
A: Since I am doing a lot of workouts these days, it’s mostly Trance and Techno music on my iPod now.

Q: Of the recent films released – ‘Taare Zameen Par’, ‘Khoya Khoya Chand’, ‘Welcome’ and ‘Dus Kahaniya, which, according to you, has the best music?
A: I would say that the music scored in all these films are great. While the music in ‘Welcome’ is mind blowing, I liked the music in ‘Khoya Khoya Chand’ too.

I have not watched ‘Taare Zameen Par’ and am ashamed about it. I have heard that the film as well as the music in this movie is tremendous.

Q: Which are your five all-time favorite songs?
A: Come on, this is too tough a job. Nevertheless, I will try. I like all the songs in ‘Lamhe’ and ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’.

You may choose any song from these films. I also love the song in ‘Dil’ – ‘Khambe Jaise Khari Hai’.

I like the song so much that I have watched the movie at least 50 times in my childhood. I honestly don’t know why.

Again, I also like the title track ‘Soncha na tha’ from my film ‘Soncha na tha’. Besides, these I am also fond of the ‘Krishna Cottage’ song ‘Soona soona lamha lamha’.

Q: What type of music soothes your mind and which ones irritate you?
A: For me music is fun, and it all depends on my mood. My liking for music changes according to variations of my moods.

If I am in a trance mood, I like Trance music and when in a rocking mood, I prefer Rock music.

And there are times when I also listen to Sufi music. (Smiling) As far as irritating music is concerned, I must tell you that the music my sister prefers is really irritating.

She keeps the door of her room open and plays loud Rock music. This is really irritating for the entire family and whoever hears it.

Q: Is there any music that makes you dance as you hear it?
A: I personally like ‘Hip-hop’, ‘Rock’ and ‘Trance’ music a lot. At the same time, I am very fond of the song ‘Loot liya’ in my film ‘Sunday’.

It is a hilarious as well as jamboree kind of a song usually associated with the immersion of the Ganapati.

Q: Which is your favorite romantic song?
A: Once again I need to mention the title song in ‘Soncha na tha’ as I like this song very very much.

At the same time, I also like the song ‘Jeena kya tere bina’ from my movie ‘Kya Love Story Hain’.

Q: Do you prefer remixes or original songs?
A: It is a simple fact that remixes are made from original songs that have more value to any music aficionado.

The idea behind making remixes is to make a hit song a hit again.

The two are different and they offer a different kind of fun. I like both.

Q: According to you, is the music of the day better than that of the yesteryears, as good or worse?
A: No doubt, the music of the yesteryears was far better. These days anything passes off as music and can you imagine the riot when all these are played together?

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search