Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Bipasha Basu

Happy Birthday

Bipasha Basu


Bipasha Basu and Koena Mitra are turning a year older today on 7 Jan.

And they both have their own secret plans for the day. Bipasha brought in her birthday with beau John Abraham in Goa.

"I'll spend my day tanning on the sunny beach and trying to swim. I'll also be visiting the spa. And of course I'll be trying out the most delicious Goan food. The birthday is the high point of a divine holiday."

But Bipasha's celebrations don't end there. "We're coming back on the the 8th to celebrate the birthday again with my parents and close friends. Like she does on my birthday every year, Mom will cook all my favourite food that surely includes gajar ka halwa."

Koena Mitra is very much in Mumbai and looking forward to her friends making the day special for her. "I know Tanushree Dutta has planned something. But I don't know what it is," she giggles.

Tanushree seems enormously excited by Koena's birthday. "She's my best friend and naturally I've plans. Me and a few other friends will go to her house to bring in her birthday.

Then after our celebration we'll crash out at Koena's house. Then during the day we have little surprises planted for Koena all over the house."

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search