Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Govinda's name- switching spree

The titles of Govinda's films are being changed quite often these days. "That is true," laughs Govinda. "My film with Ravi Chopra was called Pappu Paas Ho Gaya. Now it’s titled Bandaa Yeh Bindaas Hai. It's a fabulous socially relevant subject questioning the loopholes in our legal system. Though serious, the mood is forever-light. So, the title is just right."

Now another Govinda comedy to be directed by Neeraj Vora has undergone a change of name. Earlier entitled Run Bhola Run, the film has now been christened Lucky 2. "I think this title suits the mood of the film far better. I enjoy comedies, always have. But I won't call Bandaa Yeh Bindaas Hai or Lucky 2 out –and- out comedies. These are comedies with a strong romantic element. So I'd like to call them romantic comedies. We've just completed Ganesh Acharya's Money Hai To Honey Hai in Mauritius. That again is a comedy but with serious undertones."

Govinda says he hasn't signed anything new at the moment. There's Dharmesh Darshan's proposed film with Sushmita Sen. They get together again after the Ekta Kapoor’s fiasco Kyunki Main Jhooth Nahin Bolta. "I'm no longer that emotional about signing films. I'll only work with big banners that will ensure my films get a proper release," vows Govinda as part of his New Year resolution.

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search