Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Arbaaz Khan's first female director

From Madhur to Madhurita…That's name of Arbaaz's first female director with whom he is doing a mature extra-marital drama entitled Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye. "Actually I already have a female director at home," jokes Arbaaz. "Malaika think she directs my entire life. But seriously, I was very impressed by Madhurita Anand's mature script about love marriage and adultery. It's got me and Raima Sen."

Arbaaz also has the main role with his brother Sohail in the home production Kissan, which Puneet Sira (who directed Sohail in I…Proud To Be An Indian) is directing. "It's a rural story and the problems caused by migration. Sohail and I play brothers, and that's the best part of it. Which reminds me, Malaika and I are together though only for an item song in Shaadi Ke Side Effects. I'm looking forward to doing a full-fledged film with her," chuckles Arbaaz.

The sudden upsurge in his career fills Arbaaz with optimism. "I had reached a point in my career where I thought nothing more would happen, and that it was time for me to pack up. Now I'm finally doing the work I'm comfortable in."

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search