Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

"It's my best film yet"

An actor’s involvement in a film is limited to his role, unless, of course, he happens to be the producer of the film in question. But Shahid Kapoor is going that extra mile to ensure that JAB WE MET is projected rightly and gets the right release.

Even though his job doesn’t demand him to look into the nitty-gritties of pre-release promotions and release strategy, Shahid had a meeting with Studio 18’s Aman Gill and Gayatri a few days ago. The release plans -- in India and Overseas -- were discussed.

“I am very happy with the film and I truly believe it’s my best film yet,” Shahid tells me. Shahid’s confidence in the film and the dedication he’s showing only enhances the curiosity for JAB WE MET.

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search