Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Dino's new gameplan

Some time back, Dino Morea had announced plans of starting a film, set in the pre-independence era. Titled JOHN MOHAMMED ALI MASTER, the film was supposed to be directed by ad film maker Shameen Desai. The project is now on the backburner!

“That’s true! I don’t want to elaborate on the reasons, but I am not starting the film,” Dino tells me. Please elaborate. “I’ve started my production house called Clockwork Films. The company has started with ad films and will make feature films subsequently. The first ad to come out of my banner is the one starring Kareena Kapoor and Karan Johar,” he divulges.

On the acting front, Dino was offered two big projects recently, but the actor refused the first film since the role lacked meat. The second film, Dino says, had him playing second fiddle to a junior actor. “I am ready to wait, instead of jumping at any film offered to me,” he says. In the meanwhile, Dino has agreed to do an ‘item song’ in Jahnu Barua’s film, starring Preity Zinta.

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search