Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Monday, October 1, 2007

Bipasha to play Ben Kingsley's daughter

The image “http://i.indiafm.com/img/news/07/oct/bipasha1.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
In all probability Bipasha Basu’s first international project will be a Moghul historical featuring Ben Kingsley and Aishwarya Rai. And she's playing Shah Jahan’s (Ben Kingsley) devoted daughter Jahanara Beghum.

"Yes, there's another role in the film," Bipsha reveals softly. "And Ben Kingsley has asked me to do it. We've already spoken about it. And now we just need to work out the dates."

While Ben Kingsley and Aishwarya will play Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal respectively, Bipasha says, "There's a very special character which Ben has asked me to play."

The idea of Bipasha being part of Sir Ben's production on the building of the Taj Mahal germinated when they met at the 7Wonders event in Lisbon. "We hit it off like a house on fire. Ben's so much fun. And when he offered me this role I was fascinated."

Back home, on the work front Bipasha has just completed Abbas-Mustan's Race with Saif Ali Khan and is looking forward to Goal with John. "Race has shaped up so well in spite of the delay. I’m looking forward to its release. It's my first comedy. As time passes I’m getting greedier by the day. I now want to do something exotic, like the project with Ben Kingsley. I really want Rituparno Ghosh to start Draupadi with me. I know I can play Draupadi convincingly."

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search