Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Thursday, September 13, 2007

'I was tempted too but I said No'

The Metro-centric Kangana is very clear in her head about her likes and dislikes. So when Rakesh Roshan approached her for a role in the comedy Krazy 4 that he's producing, she declined politely arguing that there was little scope for her to perform in a film that featured four male stars in the lead.

Gracious as ever, Rakesh Roshan first tried to reason with the young actress, saying that a big banner at this juncture of her career would do her a world of good. When she seemed unconvinced, they shook hands and Rakesh Roshan assured her they'd work together again.

Kangana confirms she was indeed offered the comedy. "I won't say I wasn't tempted. Who doesn't want to work with Mr Rakesh Roshan? I'd have been happy to be part of Krazy 4 because I am dying to do a comedy.

Sadly there was little scope for me to perform. When I expressed my misgivings Mr Roshan was very nice. Very different from some other filmmakers who turn nasty when you decline to do their films."
The role has now gone to Diya Mirza.

http://media1.santabanta.com/full1/indian%20%20celebrities(f)/kangana%20ranaut/kan12a.jpg

http://media1.santabanta.com/full1/indian%20%20celebrities(f)/kangana%20ranaut/kan13a.jpg

The image “http://media1.santabanta.com/full1/indian%20%20celebrities(f)/kangana%20ranaut/kan14a.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search