Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Saturday, September 8, 2007

I can die for Rakhi & also kill for her!

Now majnus don't get better than this. Just one glance at Abhishek Awasthi's right arm and listening to his over-the-top proclamation of his love for girlfriend Rakhi Sawant are enough to convince one and all that this couple is going to provide some off-stage entertainment on "Nach Baliye 3".


So sure is this muscle man about his eternal love for Rakhi that he recently got her name tattooed on his right arm.

Says an excited Abhishek: "I had seen many Hollywood actors tattoo their partners' names on their bodies. So I told Rakhi about my desire to do the same. But she thought that I was joking and warned that I shouldn't even think of doing it."

But serious that Abhishek is about the relationship, he went right ahead and got the tattoo done from Al's in Bandra. The six-hour-long procedure left Abhishek with a blood splattered arm and in much pain. Although he had also wanted to add colours to the tattoo, the pain was getting unbearable so he dropped the idea.

However, Rakhi's name has been tattooed in such a complicated writing that one has to observe very closely to make it out.

Rakhi's excitement knew no bounds when she saw her name tattooed on boyfriend Abhishek. "She was shocked, but very happy too. She never imagined that I would do this for her. All my pain was gone when I saw so much of happiness on her face. I just want to see her happy at any cost and I will go out of my way to see her happy."

Now if that sounded like lines from a typical Bollywood potboiler, there is more to come. Dismissing chances of a break-up, Abhishek says: "I am not going to part ways with Rakhi, as I cannot think of any other option beyond her.

Main Rakhi ke liye jaan de bhi sakta hoon, le bhi sakta hoon (I can die for Rakhi and also kill for her). I am very much in love with her. She is my world and I cannot think of life without her. I live for her and her happiness. This is the motto of my life." Blah…blah…blah..

Now we know how the two came together in the first place. With a liberal dose of melodrama in everything they say and do, guess, the pair is just made for each other.

Just one request to the duo, try to keep away your mushy confessions from the sets of "Nach Baliye 3". The audience would be more interested in watching your moves on stage than in real life.

Rakhi and Abhishek are being directed by choreographer Pratap Shetty for the dance show. Abhishek is down with cold and fever for some time now but he is still managing to rehearse for about five hours a day. Hope all the efforts are to perform better in the contest than to impress Rakhi.

The image “http://media1.santabanta.com/full1/indian%20%20celebrities(f)/rakhi%20sawant/rak17a.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

http://media1.santabanta.com/full1/indian%20%20celebrities(f)/rakhi%20sawant/rak18a.jpg

http://media1.santabanta.com/full1/indian%20%20celebrities(f)/rakhi%20sawant/rak19a.jpg

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search