Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Celina Jaitley signs her second Hollywood film Click here to add this article to My Clips

Celina Jaitley has been tapped to star in the historical epic The Quest of Sheherzade. The International production will recount the tales of the legendary 1001 Nights woven by a mystical warrior princess, Sheherzade.The image “http://i.indiafm.com/img/news/07/sep/celina2.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Says Performer / Producer Shani Rigsbee (Crash, One Night with the King), “I was aware of Celina's work and was anxious to meet and discuss the project and after our meeting, we knew that she truly had the sensitivities and passion for the subject matter which aside from her obvious beauty, were incredible attributes we felt necessary for our project".

Executive Producer, Deborah Davis (Borderland, Nightlife) says, "Our version of the Sheherzade story will be approached as a Hollywood style epic which will be both cinematically beautiful and also story driven; we plan to appeal to the International audience and Celina is the perfect leading lady".

“It's a great opportunity to be associated with this project, especially since there are two A-list Hollywood stars, one senior and one junior opposite me. I would like to explore and experiment with different kinds of cinema. In fact, being fluent in German, I would like to do a German film too” says Celina.

She adds “Bollywood will always remain a priority for me. I have taken a conscious decision to do two good Bollywood films and one international film every year. I will be very selective about the kind of films I want to be associated with.”

“Also I am very fortunate to be connected with professional managers in the west. They look after every aspect of my career professionally. I am even more honored since the agency has the veritable A-listers in their roster. Thankfully I didn't have to struggle. I will give it my best shot”, Celina signs off.

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search