Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

International project on hold?

So what’s the latest on Vishal Bhardwaj’s international project with Hrithik Roshan and a leading lady from Hollywood? “Hrithik isn’t doing the film anymore. The role isn’t substantial enough, that’s one of the reasons,” Vishal informs me. What about the leading lady? Reportedly, the fee quoted by her agents was almost 70% of the film’s budget? “No, we didn’t talk money. Actually, we never reached that stage,” Vishal reveals, “We merely had discussions and more discussions.”

So what is he making now? “I haven’t zeroed on any script. It sounds strange, but when I plan something, it never materializes. For instance, I was supposed to direct MANTRA for Shekhar Kapur, but it never took off. Or TIMBAKTOO, but it never got made. And MR. MEHTA & MRS. SINGH, but it got aborted. All I know is that I want to start something before December this year,” he states with utmost honesty.

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search