Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'll finally pay off all my debts

Govinda is glowing. "Life is finally on an even level. Partner is such a hit. It crossed 50-55 crores in the first week. David Dhawan has changed himself through the decades. He did a very wise thing by changing his cinema with the times.

This month I too will be out of my debts. I'll finally pay off all the debts I owed after the failure of my home production Sukh. Partner proved to be lucky for me personally and professionally. Not only did I get a big hit I also found a friend in Salman and his family."

Govinda didn't charge any money for this film. "But I gained so much more from this film and my association with the Khans! And now that Partner is a hit I'm getting better and better films, so the money is coming. I've signed new films with David and Ravi Chopra. There's a queue of producers again. Now I'm going to be very careful."

Govinda is very excited about the Ravi Chopra project which starts on August 15. "I heard the script and I was bowled over. Three hours passed like thirty minutes. It was like I saw the film before my eyes. Like other films by the Chopras, it's a socially relevant subject on the dreams and aspirations of the youth.

The film says, determination can move mountains. A very inspiring story with a lots of comedy and drama. Just my scene."

Govinda is teamed with Lara Dutta in Ravi Chopra's film. "There will be one more leading lady, Sushmita or Bipasha. I'm paired with Lara for the first time. She's a very good actress."

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search