Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I was paid for lewd sms: Don

Mehraj Rehman, the man accused of sending obscene SMSes to several Bollywood actors is now behind bars.

The police seized multiple SIM cards from Rehman. But the man is apparently unfazed. Arrested last year (2006) too for sending obscene messages and making threatening calls, Rehman continued his antics even after he was placed under arrest.

The list of his alleged victims include Bollywood biggies like Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and starlets like Kangana Ranaut, Rakhi Sawant, Nagma and Neha Dhupia among others.

There are more than 50 complaints against Rahman, who claims the actresses asked him to send the SMSes themselves. “Sab ko publicity chahiye aur mujhe un logo ne Bollywood ka don bana diya,” says Mehraj.

He adds, “I have proof that actresses like Kangana Ranaut, Sambhvana Seth and Koena Mitra paid me huge amounts to issue threats to them and their foes for cheap publicity.” Koena Mitra refused to respond to Mehraj’s allegation.

Mehraj who has FIRs registered against him at Bandra, Versova and Bhoiwada police stations adds, “The police have not nabbed me. I surrendered as Nagmaji had lodged an FIR against me. I don’t want to hurt her feelings as I respect her a lot.”

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search