Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I fantasize about Tom Cruise

Move over desi beefcakes. They are passé because now spice girls of Bollywood go weak-kneed over phirang men.

And we thought it's just Bikini Babe Celina Jaitely and Amrita Arora who have their heartthrobs - Bill Cusack and Usman Afzal respectively - from foreign destinations! There are many more, on the same track, who find Hollywood guys much sexier, hotter and desirable than our desi actors.

Many of us perhaps are not even aware that Urmila Matondkar can die for Mel Gibson. This is what she has to say, "I have a long list of guys that I find sexy and they are all from Hollywood! I confess that I have been in love with Mel Gibson from a long, long time because I find him the hottest and sexiest of them all."

Similar is the case with Khallas girl Isha Koppikar. Her fondness for Russell Crow has reached such heights that she could get palpitation if the man winks at her even once.

She says, "I simply love Russell Crow. He is just amazing as an actor, a person, a man and his personality is admirable. Perhaps no one can match the impression he has on me. I don't find our Indian hunks as impressive as Russell, whom I really love."

Sex kitten Koena Mitra is no less. The actress dreams of visiting the world with heartthrob Tom Cruise.

"Yes, Tom Cruse is really someone I will enjoy to spend rest of my life with. If he is with me all other things in the world cease to exit for me. I fantasize being marooned on an island with Cruise. His body, looks and style are extremely fascinating," confesses Koena.

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search