Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Bipasha-Ronaldo caught 'Kissing'...

One of Bipasha's dreams came true at Lisbon. "I got to meet my favourite footballer Cristiano Ronaldo. For two months I had been raving to my boyfriend John that I'd meet Cristiano at IIFA. They had promised to make him walk with me. I was crushed when it didn't happen.

Who was to know that I'd party with him just weeks after IIFA?! I was like a fan to begin with. But after we bonded we just became two individuals bonding as buddies over an important international event. We're pals now. If I ever have to see a football game all I've to do is ask Cristiano."

Bipasha became a football fan ever since she met John. "I've been Cristiano's fan for five years…Both John and I. I haven't yet told him the details of my partying with Cristiano. I will as soon as he returns from his outdoors."

Actually the duo hit so well that Ronaldo, who has reportedly been dating former Hollyoaks star Gemma Atkinson for months, was spotted kissing Bips at a VIP party in his home country of Portugal.

An onlooker told the leading tabloid: "Cristiano and Bipasha were all over each other. They were kissing and he was being very tender, cupping her face and staring into her eyes."

When asked about the 'Kiss', Bipasha said: “Yes, it is me in the picture. It was taken at an opportune moment and has been taken out of context. Again, it looks like a case of irresponsible assumptions.”

Bipasha danced and partied with The Man United footballer until her sole was bruised. "I felt like a princess. He paid me so many compliments. He danced with me throughout the night.

There were 50,000 jealous women staring at us. I must've got so much Portuguese bud-dua that night. The local girls wanted to murder me. Now he wants to e-mail me regularly".

During dinner Cristiano told Bipasha he's a big fan of Bollywood. "I thought he was just trying to be sweet. I told him he didn't have to say he liked Bollywood films just to please me. But he called his mother, spoke to her in Portuguese.

She loves Indian films for their emotional content. That wasn't the end of it. Cristiano fished out his cellphone and made me hear Tujhse naraaz nahin from Masoom. He said, 'Now do you believe me?'

Bipasha laughs at the memory hours after landing back in Mumbai. "Though he looks older, Cristiano is very young….just a boy. Now I've told him I'm only his fan on the field. Beyond the field he's my friend.

I've told him I'm his first Indian friend. We discussed John and my football film Goal. I've invited Cristiano to India."

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search