Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Monday, December 31, 2007

Trust me I am not at all Hot: Celina Jaitley

This has got be the funniest thing in the sequel of Gol Maal. The half-Indian half-Afghani Christian-Muslim Celina Jaitley plays a traditional Tamilian housewife in Rohit Shetty's Phir Gol Maal.

Draped in a nine-yard saree with flowers in her hair and the 'Aiyyo Appas' on her lips, Celina seems to have come a long way from her bikini-in-the-water avatar in Feroz Khan's Jaanasheen.

"I guess that's true. For a long time I couldn't find my bearings in Mumbai. I was too busy sorting out my life. And the opportunities just slipped past me. Then I had to take what was coming my way," explains Celina.

But seeing Celina draped in a sari requires a lot of imaginative power.

"Why do you say that?" she laughs. "Trust me, at heart and in my home I'm not at all the hot siren that I'm made out to be. Getting into a sari is no big deal for me."

Though the Tamilian accent as she plays Shreyas Talpade's wife in Phir Gol Maal musn't have been easy to master.

"I can't reveal details. But yes watch what I've done in this film. People will be shocked."

Er….with Kareena Kapoor playing the main lead, does Celina stand a chance occupying decent space?

"It's not a walk-on part, I can tell you that much. And we're both cast opposite two of the leading men in the film." However on location in Goa, it was Tusshar Kapoor and not any of her other co-stars that Celina bonded with.

This has got be the funniest thing in the sequel of Gol Maal. The half-Indian half-Afghani Christian-Muslim Celina Jaitley...

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search