Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Monday, December 24, 2007

SRK, Vidya Balan get Anandalok Puraskar

Shah Rukh Khan and Vidya Balan bagged ‘Anandalok Puraskar’ for the Best Male and Female actor for their performances in Chak De India and Bhool Bhulaiyaa respectively for the year 2007. Shimit Amin also shared the honour for having been felicitated the Best Director Award for Chak De India.

Vidya Balan has won this award for the second time as it was her first film in Bengali titled Bhalo Theko for which she won the best female actor in ‘Anandalok Puraskar’ in 2005. Vidya says, “‘Anandalok Puraskar’ was the very first award of my career even before I was awarded the Best Debut for Parineeta. Bengali cinema has been very kind to me and winning this award for the second time means a lot to me as an actress.”

Vidya further adds, “This award set as a precedent and a lot of acclamation came my way, inshallah (by the grace of God), this again will set as a precedent and I hope for lot of success coming my way in future as well.”

Vidya’s much awaited film, Halla Bol, is all set to hit the silver screen early next year on Jan 11.

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search