Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I was punished for kissing her: Abhay Deol

Q-One quality your woman must possess?
A-A sense of adventure!

Q- Any particular reason for the same?
A- Because I am adventurous myself.

Q-And the other must-haves include?
A-She has to be a career-oriented woman. She should be earnest, have a great sense of humour and, and, and — the list is indeed long!

Q-Internal or External Beauty?
A-A combination of both.

Q-From Bollywood or outside?
A-I would love to meet someone from outside. Lemme see!

Q-Would you cook for her?
A-Yes, sure. If she is willing to eat whatever I cook for her!

Q-What gifts would you expect from her?
A-The best of anything. But honestly, I don't care for gifts much. However, as I am an outdoors person, she can take me out for dinner.

Q-What would be your favourite romantic getaway with her?
A-I love the sea and the beaches. So it can be any beach destination.

Q-How important would calls and SMSes be in your relationship?
A-Since that’s a symbol of communication, I guess it would be very important.

Q-What if she was earning more than you?
A-I would love it. I would love to be a ‘kept’ man, but she should make it a point to take care of my expenses!

Q-So you prefer a career woman to a housewife?
A-Yes, absolutely.

Q-How long would you wait to take your relationship to the next level?
A-If I think about it at the moment, it's going to take really long. At one point of time, when I was younger, I thought I wouldn't get married ever. At least, now I am open to the idea. Then, too, marriage is still not in my itinerary for at least 7-8 years.

Q-Do you remember your first crush?
A-Of course, I remember her. I was in school and was six years old then. I was punished by my teacher for kissing her!

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search