Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Saturday, August 4, 2007

I'll never get a boob-job done

I'll never get a boob-job done

Kangana Ranaut who once boasted about her serene nature and flawless skin is now all stressed up. Perhaps hard life in a metro, work pressure and erratic hours are taking toll on this small-town actor's health.

But her hard work has paid her well. After two years of hardship Ranaut has bought her dream home at Turner Road.

“It was way too expensive but I am stubborn and so I decided to buy it. I’m moving in the next two months. The apartment is currently being done up. It’s got three rooms — one for me, one for my sister and one for my parents, whenever they visit,” she tells.

Kangana has been saving to pay the installments, reportedly getting paid Rs 75 lakh per film, and spending next to nothing on other activities.

Incidentally, Rani and Priyanka are also shifting into their dream homes in the next few months. “It’s a race to the finish between us,” says Kangana.

But she keeps this healthy competition on the home front only because when it comes to looks Kangana is pretty satisfied with what she has got.

In a candid interview recently she said that she will never go through a boob-job. Even though most of her fellow stars have had silicone implants she is in no hurry to increase her bust-size. According to her she will put more weight on her acting than on other places.

Says Kangana, "These girls feel this is the best way to attract men and become a sex symbol, but little do they realise that it has an adverse effect on their health. I will never get carried away. I’ve often heard men talk about buxom women but I want to know what matters more: a nice pair of boobs or a girl with a good heart?"

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search