Home Tollywood News Cinema Gola Political News Hyderabad Mania
Custom Search
Google

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Rahul Bose's special birthday party at Toronto

Rahul Bose's 40th birthday promises to be extra-special. "Not only are they having a retrospective of my films at the Masala Mehndi Masti festival from July 27 in Toronto they're also hosting an inaugural party for the event," smiles Rahul.

Apparently the inaugural party is actually a smoke-screen for Rahul Bose's 40th birthday party. Laughs the actor. "Well, the party is listed in the programme as my birthday. But I'd like to think of it as the inauguration party. They're hosting it at the Liberty Grand in central Toronto. The location can't get any posher than that. And if they say it’s my birthday location, so be it. I don't mind."

Birthdays generally mean dinner with his sister and niece ("My World") topped by a night out with his friends from his Rugby world.

"I guess God decided the 40th birthday was much too special for the routine," quipped Rahul before leaving for his retro in Toronto.

No comments:

 


Google Custom Search